Naturally Home

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Easy to Assemble 1" Mini Blinds


Having a handful of windows in my new apartment, made it a hard decision on what I should use to cover them all. Naturally, I was trying to find the most cost effective solution. I knew that blinds can be  a easy and simple way to cover my windows. I logged onto my computer in search of a website that I can purchase the blinds at. I discovered naturallyhome.com, and found their blinds to be impressively well priced! I started out purchasing two of the 23" x 64" Alabaster mini blinds. They went so well with my neutral colored wall tones. It was the PERFECT choice for my  hallway windows! Next I purchased a 6 pack of Sage mini blinds in the 27" x 64" size. These incredibly brightened up my kitchen and bathroom windows. I love the color! It is a beautiful green, that really adds a pop of color to our apartment. I noticed that Naturally Home has many different color blinds, including:

-Woodtone

I also purchased the 'Sundown' room darkening shades'. They help block out the sunlight, and they have really helped my sleep improve! The site also carries an array of  Window Panels, Window Scarves and Curtain Rods. I would definitely check out Naturally Home for all of my window furnishing needs.

Written by guest Blogger Marcia Watson, an avid Fan of Naturally Home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment